View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2013, 5:59 pm
3544quebec

Originally Posted by eightblack
EK 4th Tier Benefits Announced
You guys might be interested in this
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emira...-platinum.html
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Unless I am missing something, it is speculation. EK has not actually announced it yet at all.

When it is announced, this thread title will be accurate; at the moment it is claiming an announcement when it is , as far as I can see, speculation
Unless I am missing something the only speculation here is that the OP was stating that EK had announced it. I see nothing to suggest that in this thread title. The OP links to an announcement by danblar in another thread. Anyone can announce something. The announcement could have been made by President Obama. If readers wish to assume words that are not there eg by EK or officially then they are the ones speculating not the OP

Originally Posted by serfty
Well, I guess the thread title is now Accurate ...
The thread title was always accurate, the misinterpretations put on it by some who may not value the actual meaning of words within the English language were always inaccurate

Thanks to the OP for linking to danblar's announcement of EK's new tier level which has since been shown to be accurate by EK's own announcement. ^

Last edited by 3544quebec; Feb 11, 2013 at 6:11 pm Reason: Correcting an innaccuracy!