FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.
Old Feb 6, 2013, 11:45 pm
member7777
Suspended

Originally Posted by FlyingBoat
Supervisor got back to me today and told me the card is now active. It loaded fine. They really didn't have an excuse. They say it is due to sometimes the systems not communicating correctly.

Leaves me concerned that they could deny a card and leave me hanging for a long time before finding out. What if the employee slips me the wrong card and pockets it for their friend. Sounds like it doesn't matter, even if I try to load it right there in the store and it doesn't work, the store cannot do anything about it. Takes Incomm two weeks to investigate. What if they come back and say nothing they can do because the card on my receipt was activated etc.

In this case the card # on the receipt didn't match the card and the store manager just shrugged their shoulders and said its a third party product and nothing they can do. I don't think it would matter one bit if I pointed that out to them at the time of purchase or half an hour later returning to the store.
You are correct. Its only a matter of time before someone gets effed over by Incomm.