FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:07 am
NgatesSEA

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy BS, Hertz & Avis Pres
Originally Posted by ECOTONE
This.

Stopped by this club for the first time yesterday and it's the best UC in the airport. My only (small) gripe would be how hot it was in there...lots of direct sunlight and it seemed the air conditioning was struggling to keep things cool. Beautiful space, though.
Stopped by the T2 UC Saturday (1/19). Shades were universally pulled down which made it a little tough to enjoy the (limited) ramp views but the club was definitely not overly warm.

More generally, I agree with what others have said, this is absolutely the nicest domestic UC I've been in. And don't be dissuaded by the location - it is a quick shuttle from the "low" C gates and not a bad walk from the "low" B gates, all inside of security. If the "stairway dragon" at the shuttle from the C gates bothers you, just say you are going standby on an earlier flight from the F gates - worked fine for me after she tried to stop me as I was holding a boarding pass for a departure from gate B4.