FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Upgrades and Amenities [except Las Vegas] 2013 - 2016
Old Jan 14, 2013, 2:01 pm
poptarts

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, HH Gold, SPG Gold, National EC Executive, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by Mrgolfer21
My understanding is that you get $100 dinner credit and a $40 per person breakfast credit at the grant grill. It seems the $40 per person can be used for room service as well. I'm staying there one night and will be leaving before breakfast starts...does anybody know if I checkin early (noon) will I be able to use that credit for lunch? Just seeing if anybody has tried that.

We stayed here over the summer. We were upgraded to a very nice suite. I do not know the answer to your question about lunch, but if the answer is no, perhaps you can order breakfast via room service and ask them to package it up to go so you can take it with you.

Dinner is expensive, even with the $100 credit and some of the desserts are tiny.

FYI: the hotel is rumored to be haunted; as the front desk staff or google it. It is a very interesting story.

Parking is pretty high since it is downtown San Diego.

Enjoy your stay!