FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Seoul {KOR}
View Single Post
Old Dec 25, 2012, 4:38 pm
travellertales

Originally Posted by flyertalk77
I'm jealous. As soon as I rack up enough Delta miles, we're heading to Seoul. Hopefully very soon.

Just a few questions...
1. Room upgrades. Can you share your experience if you had received any room upgrade? I'm taking my family of 4 and we could use a bigger room. Although we won't have a problem with a regular 2Q room as our kids are still young, the extra space would be nice.

2. Executive lounge. Does it open over the weekend? I'm planning to stay there for 3 weeks so it would be great if we could save a few Wons on breakfast.
1. I booked the deluxe twin for 2 weekend nights. As a gold I was upgraded to a superior room at check in. I asked whether an executive room was available and after some backroom discussion this was granted. I had a feeling if it had been a weeknight this better upgrade might have been declined as this is very much a business hotel. I chatted to a Diamond in the executive lounge and he had been upgraded to an executive room from a deluxe room without asking. After some persuasion at check-in he was upgraded to a suite and again he was there for 2 weekend nights only. A three week upgrade might present a bit of a challenge.

2. I was there for the weekend and the lounge is open all day to 11pm.

The hotel is very upscale. I was politely advised open toed footwear was not part of the dress code for the executive lounge