FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013
Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:57 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by Just Another Diamond
I apologize for the confusion. I made it a point to report back asap so I was quite diligently checking my HH account. Anyway, I am currently staying at a Hilton on the same TY rate and will report back again as soon as my account gets credited.

I checked out at 11am, 15th Dec, and the account was only credited with stay credit, points and miles at around 12am 17 Dec. It took 37 hours for the update.

Hope this rate gives you the stay credits. I am pretty sure the stay got me the stay credit though.
I do appreciate that you thought of everyone and tried to help us all.There are some folks who dont need the credits to requalify or qualify for a status level and couldnt care if they get Stay credit or miles or not, saving what can be $100s is enough for them to have booked using TY.

Personally my trip to the WC will requalify me for 3 different programs and getting back to the EC late on 12/27 doesnt leave me much room for error.And why I didnt simply book a Hilton for every night, even thou it would have been cheaper in most cases then what I will pay to stay at another Chain and some are prepaid as well.

Maybe had you mentioned you were in Asia in your 1st post I would have understood that most likely 36 hrs pasted since you checked out , and not 24 hrs if that

Glad it worked out in the end for you and hopefully everyone else