FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA Master Thread???
View Single Post
Old Dec 17, 2012, 4:16 am
roberino

Programs: A3*G, LH FTL, VS Red, Avis Preferred, Hertz President's Circle, (RIP Diamond Club)
Originally Posted by Bernie2012
I got one too, heavy traffic on the main road to our airport, one guy in a Porsche 911, like crazy changing lanes, took over, changed lane..

My lady in our modest swedish car, just kept steady the right lane, well within the speed limits, status shortly before the airport: Volvo #1, Porsche #2, but in a last second attempt, he overtook us shortly before the turn pike, score at turn pike Porsche #1, Volvo #2.

He had of course to leave his car a bid further from the terminal, I had a convenient drop off at the VIP lane, purchased some cigarettes, had a smoke, went to the check in, Porsche approaching...

Then at the *G check in, he tried again his last second attempt, pushed in front of me, the lady at the check-in greeted and called me by my name and gave me my boarding pass (which was printed soon as I entered the departure hall..happens).

Sitting on the aircraft, he was placed in the last busines class row with another guy, needless to say that I...
... Yes? What? The suspense is killing me.