FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:25 pm
Just Another Diamond

Originally Posted by craz
Good to hear, but I hardly ever see my acct get any posting for a Stay until apx 2 days after it was completed, many times its 3-4 days afterwards.And wasnt sure what you meant by '..with the previous stay..' Had you said stayed on 12/14 stay posted and got Stay credit for it, then I never would have thought maybe you were reffering to a previous TY promo that maybe HH ran

After all by it counting it allows me to save some $$ on my last 2 Stays of the yr that I also need to requailfy for Diamond. I had no reason for Not wanting it to count and I have 2 reses for each Stay 1 reg and the other being this TY promo Seeing that I have till Fri to cx my 1st res reg rate, I will wait to make sure those with stays here in the US were as fortunate as you and also got Stay credit and everything else before cxing the rates I dont want to use
I apologize for the confusion. I made it a point to report back asap so I was quite diligently checking my HH account. Anyway, I am currently staying at a Hilton on the same TY rate and will report back again as soon as my account gets credited.

I checked out at 11am, 15th Dec, and the account was only credited with stay credit, points and miles at around 12am 17 Dec. It took 37 hours for the update.

Hope this rate gives you the stay credits. I am pretty sure the stay got me the stay credit though.