FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Hotel Concierge in Paris?
View Single Post
Old Dec 5, 2012, 10:19 am
luxury

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Julien, the Chef Concierge at MO Paris, is outstanding having been trained at FSGV for several years under Roderick. Adrian, the Assistant Chef Concierge at the MO, also ex-FSGV, is a serious foodie and is my go-to person for the best food recs in the city. This team is probably the best small Concierge team in Paris....

Originally Posted by Groombridge
I just returned from a stay at the Mandarin Oriental Paris and completely agree that the best concierges I've ever experienced in Paris, by far, are at the Mandarin Oriental. The concierge team at the GV was not performing at a high level when I was there -- failing to provide us with accurate information multiple times, not handling basic requests like advance museum ticket purchase, etc.

(As an aside, I was totally impressed by Mandarin Oriental Paris. It is not just the best Mandarin Oriental I've visited, but was the most polished and perfect hotel experience I've ever had in Paris -- particularly the breakfast service, which I know had been a problem in the early months of the hotel. The breakfast is now sensationally good -- prompt, warm, helpful, efficient service on each of the 4 mornings we ate there -- and wonderful food and beverages.)