FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking flights, rooms & cars using Chase U.R. [consolidated]
Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:46 am
Thunderroad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
While my query was related to finding out about maximizing UR points while not sacrificing miles/points/perks I'd ordinarily get from airlines and miles, I must stay that in starting to noodle around the UR mall my experience with car rental quotes has been similarly positive.

Also...

Originally Posted by fly4red
Booked an international flight on United through Sapphire UR travel portal and charged it in full to Sapphire (cash). The cost of the ticket and the choice of flights was identical as with United directly. I was mostly motivated to have a comprehensive trip insurance which comes with Sapphire. I received 2 points/$ statement bonus as a standard Sapphire travel reward, but the UR mall transaction is still showing 0 points. I contacted Chase about it and learned that UR bonus points will post after my trip concludes - some 4 month later.... I hope it will, but not sure how many....
Huh? I wasn't even aware of this Sapphire feature. Glad you mentioned it. Is it simply included by virtue of using the card, or do you pay extra as you would for other travel insurance?