FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Harrah's Great Race 2012 starts 7/1/2012
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2012, 1:22 am
Joyce Smartt Koschmann Row

Angry Poorly Run Great Race

This is Nov. 15 and all my family's points aren't posted yet. We are flight attendants and pilots and even with free travel, we found this contest to be expensive and difficult, especially for the Westcoast residents.

I know Cleveland had trouble and was told those points would be added today. I checked on them this afternoon and the lady in Total Rewards tried to tell me I didn't get the 75000 credits because St. Louis and Tunica counted as one??????? Then she tried to tell me I didn't get points because I played at several properties in one location. I said I did play at several properties in one location but I got all my points at one of them in one day. Am I not allowed to play where ever I want once I have my 25 credits at one location?

They really need some way of submitting our entries as we complete the 25 credits at each location. I play a lot all over the US. I may have accumulated only a few credits one time and hundreds another time. So when they scan my play and only see a few credits are they not looking further to see if I played all 25 another time? I don't know. I do know they need to fix the system. This did not work. What the 7 of us took as great fun now has a very bitter taste.

It really has taken the fun out of my gaming experience and will definitely slow down. I am very bummed by this contest.