FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta.com overhaul
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:51 am
DCAproducer

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Originally Posted by DLCorpGuy
Good morning FT!

As some of you have already noticed, we’ve been doing site maintenance this morning to test some new features. As DLCorpGirl mentioned last week, there are some exciting things coming from the e-Commerce/technology teams and this is one component of it. Testing will continue for the next couple of days so I can’t provide a lot of information, but stay tuned for further details early next week. Our teams are working to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just viewed the site on my iPad. It seems to be running very slow. May be a result of traffic or Web folks working on the site.

I actually found the old design more pleasing on the eyes. This new one seems a bit distracting/thrown together. Much of the navigation and location of items has changed.

I also noticed the site no longer lists your DL Amex with your status. Ie mine used to show Delta Reserve.

I don't care for the gauge that shows you MQM level for the year. It's a bit small and tougher to read. I liked the old graph.

Some of the design elements are nice, but some of it just seems over designed and hobbled together.