FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking services - a list and some reviews
Old Nov 3, 2012, 1:56 pm
foofiter

Programs: WN,DL,AA,UA,B6,more!
Well put milevalue! PS: it was great to meet you in Chicago!

I am fairly certain I am the only award booking service that does not run a "real" blog.

I do have a blog on my site but I just post interesting tips and offers as I find them. I DO NOT have any affiliate or credit card links on it. I don't want to become a marketing/sales slave for American Express or Chase.

I have booked a lot of awards for myself and others over the years and I want to help others. I am not going to get rich off of it but its a hobby that I can make a little extra travel money doing.

To echo others it really comes down to time value. You can spend 5 hours learning the airline program rules and fighting with phone agents if you like. Same as you can spend 5 hours learning about plumbing and replace your own toilet in your house.

I have many satisfied customers who say I charge too little. There is exactly where I want to be. I only plan to raise prices if I get overwhelmed (which is what any business does!).

I am happy to answer any questions via private message--whether you decide to use my service or not!

Foo