FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking services - a list and some reviews
Old Nov 3, 2012, 11:30 am
A2Zombie

Programs: Club Carlson, Hyatt, National, Le Club Accor,
There's great feedback here from travel booking services. I don't even have a big profile, but I do my family's big bookings and I save them a bunch of $. They know me and trust me so there's some security in that. I think when you go to some small time bookies, you should approach it in a defensive way. Get phone numbers, email addresses, business locations, names, etc. When I do deal with new customers, I'll get passwords and plans that most (and now credit card in is so easily stored on these sites so its especially vulnerable) people want to protect zealously.

Basic things I need to do is set up a general profile so I can organize my clients info very fast. Then, I use my frequent flyer resources to help my clients maximize their trips going forward, promos, proper churning, and savings strategies.

Recent one I enjoyed for myself was hitting Hyatt Diamond status which I used to book a 7 night executive suite at a Hyatt regency @ $135/night inclusive of regency club twice daily/hours dervs all day.

PM anyone if you have any questions or if you're someone who needs a award booking consultant!!

Last edited by A2Zombie; Nov 3, 2012 at 11:33 am Reason: typos