FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BW new BRG, match lower rate and get $100 travel card [offer is active again]
Old Sep 24, 2012, 7:11 pm
mgn2000

Programs: ,BW Rewards, Skymiles, Aeroplan, SPG, IHG, Marriott, Club Carlson, Alaska Airlines
Originally Posted by tMonk1
The Low Rate Guaratee program at Best Western (including the $100 gift card back) is history. No announcement - nothing in their press release, but you won't find it on the "new" website. Too bad because many of the properties (in North America at least) don't have internet only or 7-day advance rates listed pn the "new" website and I found several better rates, same room, same currency, same cancellation etc. I applied using a form I found through google because the web site didn't seem to have the link (but lots of links weren't working) and I received this message:

We apologize but we no longer have this offer.

If we can be of further service, please do not hesitate to contact us
again.
__________________________________________________ _________

Phooey on apologies. Why didn't they just make an annoucement, put it in the newletters, whatever? No mention of dropping the program in their new web design press release either.
Plus, they have substantially reduced the number of properties that accept pets.
Lost my business. Yippee, no more waffles.
I can confirm the above. I booked a room and phoned Best Western. They only match the new rates, No more $ 100 Travel Card.