FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)
Old Sep 20, 2012, 6:09 am
ms_go

Programs: UA 1K 1.5 MM, AA PLAT PRO 1MM
I’ve flown many UA/LH itineraries (PMUA) and have never had an issue with the miles crediting in a timely manner, so my hunch is that this may be due to the system integration…so posting here. Is anyone else having trouble with miles posting for flights booked with UA prior to March 3?

We recently had a trip from the US to Croatia with the first flight on UA and the remaining three flights on LH (2 pax). Tickets were booked in February and were “Z” fare basis. Travel started on August 31 and the return was just over a week ago. I made no changes to this reservation after I booked it—i.e., other than whatever happened to it in the system conversion, there were no other adjustments other than accepting a couple of very minor schedule changes.

Sixteen days after the outbound, not even the initial UA flight had posted—for either of us. I submitted claims via the missing mileage form, and a couple of days later, the UA flight posted for both of us and husband also received miles for the transatlantic LH flight on the return; I did not. The two intra-European flights haven't posted for either of us. I’ve just filed the missing miles credit for the first LH flight on Sept 1 and understand that I have to wait up to 14 days on that. Then, I expect I’ll have to do the same for the return flights in another week or so.

I have one more trip this year on a ticket booked before 3/3—for travel shortly before the end of the year when I’ll want to see the miles post in a timely manner to hit my status goal—and hoping not to encounter the same.