FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points at LAX Los Angeles Airport [Master Thread]
Old Sep 12, 2012, 12:27 pm
PhilFPLAXGM
Company Representative - Four Points by Sheraton LAX

Originally Posted by jammanxc
just checked into the hotel and the FDA said there were no suites available. I checked the SPG app right before i stepped into the lobby and showed a junior suite available, but didn't feel like arguing or tweeting spg since it was pretty late.

Received a deluxe room on the 3rd floor facing the parking lot. The room was also next to the elevator and ice machines. Mind you that this hotel is at low occupancy and I snagged a $67 AAA rate the same day. I really wish this hotel could get rid of the noisy motel style loud jet engine air conditioners and get a quieter system (no vents in the room) I don't really stay at Four Points, but after reading about this and having a proactive GM, Phil on FT, I was excited to see a renovated suite, but oh well, theres always next time - maybe?

PROS - free street parking from Midnight - 8am across the street from the hotel, complimentary bottle of water in the room, lots of fast food options around, the brewery restaurant in the lobby has pretty good happy hour (tried it before) , full hot breakfast for plats, usually can be had for under $100 . Clean and comfortable beds.

Overall, this is a no frills hotel - after all, its an airport hotel
Thanks for trying us and for posting your experience. Sometimes its hard to put a name with a Flyertalk ID. Please feel free to PM me so we can connect via email. Regarding the suites we keep them up available for sale. The ones we don't sell we use to upgrade our elite member guests. That's why they still show up as available. We didn't get you into our preferred West Tower. Email me and next time we will, with a suite upgrade if possible. Best! Phil