FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - what happens if I wear an adult diaper in the human X-ray/nudeoscope?
Old Sep 2, 2012, 10:36 am
exbayern

Originally Posted by mcr2582
Flying sucks these days, but go with the flow and you'll get through it.
1) Flying doesn't suck in 'rest of world'

2) How to you explain those of us who 'go with the flow' and still have issues, over and over again? We don't do anything to 'deserve' the responses we have received.

I don't know how often you fly, but telling something that there won't be an issue isn't fair or accurate. They may have an incident-free flight, or they may experiences things which others have experienced many times in past.

And chollie addressed the rest whilst I was posting, so I won't repeat what was already said.

Your comments about 'just like other clothing' which 'clearly doesn't show' is also inaccurate. There are many false alerts from the scanners. The German tests were openly reported to our public and they shows alerts from folds of clothing, layers of clothing, pleats, sweat stains, etc. I suspect that OP is trying to avoid a situation where almost anything can cause an alarm, and the required physical check which may occur.