FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH manages to leave a bitter taste in my mouth!
Old Aug 31, 2012, 7:05 pm
TheKipper

Programs: BA G, AC*G, PC P, Marriot Plat, Carlson Gold etc....
RTW thank you for your polite response. it was the taking responsibility bit... Sorry, bit too grumpy with jet lag.

I genuinely care what other people think. While I'm protective of my family, my girls ain't perfect, and trust me I know that. But both my wife and I try our best.

In answer to your questions, this is probably the end of a long list of issues with LH. (which I've never had with LX bizarrely). I didn't complain, because I really don't see the point. I've tried before with LH with no success. They don't even respond.

None of my complaints are life ending, and they were only ever intended to voice my frustration with what I believe was a poor experience with LH.

Since then I've flown Ba half way round the world and back as well as flights with AC.

And just as an anecdote to this, my tv didn't work on AC full flight. Didn't say anything as I ha my iPad. The Csd came to me, apologised and proactively gave me a voucher for next flight. When was the last time that happened to anyone on LH?