FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pesticide spraying in cabin - health risks and a bs justification?
Old Aug 27, 2012, 8:07 pm
LearningToFly

Smile

[QUOTE=matthandy;19205364]Ok, but you are stating your opinion in a manner that suggests it is fact. Why do you believe that there is no good reason for spraying while passengers are seated? As I understand it, the doors of the aircraft have to be closed and at that point, passengers will be seated with their seat belts on. Perhaps there is no specific need for passengers to be seated, but it's just a matter of consequence, given the time at which the spraying is done.
QUOTE]
What I said is that an opininon would be enough.It does not not follow that everything I say is only an opinion.

My point was not wether passengers were seated or not (how could it be more poison to breathe while seated than to breathe while standing up), it was that they are locked into the plane during the spreadings. What a misunderstanding, I should have been more clear.

I won't argue any further regarding cancer, since I already provided the WHO reference (which supposedly ordered these spreadings). Google will help if you really want to know more about pesticides and cancer.

Regarding asthma, I'm just grateful that you don't ask for any evidence.