FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qantas pax delay flight because of no F pajamas
Old Aug 16, 2012, 7:25 am
3544quebec

Originally Posted by DH188
I must say I'm somewhat bemused by the cheer squad for this guy; I can just imagine the response had he boarded and accepted the grey PJs and then come here to complain about it.
Not nearly as bemused as I am that so many people are happy to judge, ridicule and name call on the basis of less than half of one side of a story.
I would hope that if I ever appear before a court the jury members won't be content to judge after listening to half of the prosecution's case and falling asleep for the rest of the proceedings.

Perhaps the cheer squad you refer to is really only a few who want to inject some balance into the kangaroo court that is Flyertalk.

My previous post was not so much eulogising these passengers' actions as a subtle attempt to suggest that many seem very quick to judge on the basis of very little of the story. There are of course some posters who don't understand subtlety and prefer to respond to anything with obnoxiousness.