FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ credited Miles into the wrong (family members) account
Old Aug 1, 2012, 7:19 am
SQ325

SQ credited Miles into the wrong (family members) account

I was flying with my family (4 person) SIN-FRA-SIN.

At the check-in for the return in FRA I crosschecked with the staff if all FF-No were added to the bookings (our flight was around the magic 8th july). No the FF-No. of my two daughters and my wife were missing (all M&M) but mine (KF) was in and correctly shown on the bording pass. The staff then added the FF-No. But something went wrong there. After my return my miles were not credited into the KF account, while my family members all got their miles correctly credited into their M&M accounts.
I ve tried the retroactive claim with the result "Miles have already been credited to another FF-programme". An enquiry to KF-Service revealed that my miles were credited into my daughters account. She has almost the same first name me and obviously the staff at check-im mixed something up. I asked KF service to correct it, but they are reluctant to help and ask me to pick the matter up with LH. I still believe its SQ to rectify, i have given them a copy of my daughters FF-Card as well as the respective boarding passes as a proof.

Is there any way to escalate the thing to a higher level within SQ?

Obviously i dont get anywere with the ousourced service centre. Iam a SQ-Gold, but my experience says i doesnt help at all with this kind of issues.