FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Partner's PNR on award ticket is no longer showing on reservation?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 3:59 pm
flaii

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cfischer
OS and LO should not be a problem at all. Just pull it up on Lufthansa then use checkmytrip.
Thank you cfischer; I'll try using the LH website next time. I tried pulling up my reservation on the Austrian website yesterday but it didn't work. I ended up just calling Austrian and provided my e-Ticket number (016...). The friendly agent was able to get me seat assignments for both OS and LO. Not much wait to connect with an agent, too (called today, Saturday).

Interestingly (or not), the seat assignments that I automatically got after the ticket was issued disappeared earlier today when I selected "View Reservations," before I called Austrian. The new seat assignments are now showing. On the other hand, my e-Ticket Receipt is showing the old seat assignments (and also showed them when my seat assignments disappeared earlier in the day). I guess the Receipt doesn't change after it is issued the first time?