View Single Post
Old Jul 10, 12, 11:23 am
Powers106

Programs: DL 1MM Diamond, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
High Value Customer HVC

What is the criteria for getting this posted next to your name on the flight manifest? I was in the A380 bar on my flight 2 days ago and was telling the FA's there that I'd been upgraded to F and blah blah I always talk about the Dubai do and the Nujoum star I got (this is such a great talking point btw) and one of the FA's said I must be an HVC to have gotten upgraded (on the full flight) and she showed me how the manifest with all the names is printed and some have HVC next to them/favorite drink, etc. and I wondered if flying 1 r/t in J every month between BKK-DXB-BKK would be enough to attain the HVC status? With other trips I think I have probably spent about $3.5k per month over the past 12 months which seems probably more than a lot of passengers, but not really anything elite-level. I didn't go up to F to check it out (and by the time I got there I forgot to ask) but would that be HVC levels per Emirates? If so, any way to use that to advantage (ie. in J but want to use the shower or something)? Cheers, Powers