FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old Jun 28, 2012, 5:56 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bkerea66
I would like to apply for these two cards but I am hesitant as none of the various links I have tried include a banner ad that shows the bonus offers for signing up. I have had problems before assuming that offers applied but then after completing the application, I did not get my miles as they claimed there was no special offer. Of course, I could not prove as there was no banner ad. Anyway, curious if anyone has found a link that actually advertises the bonuses. Thank you.
When it says no Landing Page, it means the page that describes the offer details is no longer available. But the application page is still working.

Even if someone can provide you a screenshot of the "offer", it would not do you any good because the official expiration dates are LONG GONE. The offers described in Group 1 expired on 12/31/2011 if I remember it correctly. The offers described in Group 2 expired on 04/30/2012.

So you would have to take a leap on faith based on sooooo many people have reported the links worked and their offers are confirmed by CSR at activation, and guess what? They actually received the bonuses after fulfilling the requirement.

There is NO GUARANTEE, just like most things in life (except tax and death as the old cliche says). But there are educated guess and educated decision. There is always the risky element of not getting the bonus and one could not prove the offer - in this case because all the offers are long expired! If you cannot take the risk then dont.