FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Dubai Do 2012 15 - 17 June
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:51 am
cyesq

Thanks to new friends

Thanks to all of you for helping make my first Do a really great one! I enjoyed meeting so many new folks and I can honestly say that I would love to stay in touch with most of you! Kudos to Simon for his tireless energy and enthusiasm - what a great job of putting a successful Do together. Many thanks as well to Derek and Bridgette for allowing us to share a great dinner with them and for all the work that went into that dinner.

As I mentioned to Simon, let's consider putting an Abu Dhabi leg with this if everyone wants to do another Dubai Do next year. I would really recommend that we consider a better month for the temperatures - when we can still get some decent rates from the hotels. Both October and April are generally quite good for outdoor activities and/or dinners. If you do want to have some activities in Abu Dhabi, I'll be glad to assist with the coordination.

Thanks to all of you who made me feel welcome as a newcomer. It was a pleasure to meet you and participate in the activities. I shall be looking forward to seeing you again.

Best regards, Cora