FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another disappointing AA F experience... [international 777]
Old Jun 8, 2012, 8:21 pm
Rock Harders

Programs: AA EXP 1 Million Miles, Hilton Diamond, AMEX Platinum, AA Citi Exec, Hilton Aspire, Bilt
On 5/26/12 I flew F on the early EZE-MIA flight which was staffed by the EZE based flight attendant crew. My experience was nothing like that experienced by the OP. Turndown service was offered (which I declined), I was called by my last name (Good evening Mr. RockHarders), the salad was custom made to my specifications and the pre-landing sparkling water was offered and served. On 6/3/12 I flew MIA-EZE in J on the late flight which was again staffed by an EZE based crew (the excellent F purser from the EZE-MIA flight), Alejandro, was working the J cabin on this flight and service was pretty good except the breakfast sandwich was offered which is always a greasy mess (I declined to eat it). In terms of F, if you actually pay for it (I used miles) at $10k USD roundtrip I feel sorry for you. However, J is comfortable enough and at $3k USD roundtrip on a paid I fare who can complain.