FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another disappointing AA F experience... [international 777]
Old Jun 8, 2012, 6:54 pm
chuck1

Another disappointing AA F experience... [international 777]

JFK-EZE
-some pretty gross food in the JFK Flagship Lounge
-no greeting when coming into cabin or even after sitting down for a few minutes
-no use of names..not once
-40 minutes for first drink and seat belt sign was not the issue
-had to request the advertised turn down service
-purser never came to greet us as promised on the new card that comes with the menus that describes the new turndown service
-always thought it was an odd offer but it you going to advertise it, at least ask people if the want the sparkling water pre-arrival
-have something other than a breakfast sandwich for the hot option and a choice of breads and not just croissants
-upgrade the OJ...Minute Maid in 3 class F?
-one of the three F flight attendants was sound asleep in 1D (across from the pilot rest seat which went unused as they used the bunk)...this is fine if it is allowed but I suspect it is not...if so, why do AA flight attendants blatantly violate procedure like with no fear of disciplinary action
-reaching over passengers to wake them up 90 minutes before landing to collect Bose headsets

The flight attendants were pleasant enough and it was okay using an award, but if I had paid full fare I would have been dissapointed.