FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [REVISED] Southwest Airlines Card 50,000 Bonus Points, $2k spend
Old May 4, 2012, 1:00 pm
brasov02

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
Originally Posted by blase
Any valid links for the Plus offer ($69 fee) still available? The link posted in the special CC offers master thread no longer works and it takes me to a 25000 pt offer.
All of the generic links I've saved have also died. I was pretty bummed since I'd just gotten the personal and was going to wait another month or two before getting the biz to do the companion pass deal. But then I just went into my Rapid Rewards account and the 50,000 point offers are all still there. Not sure if that varies from account to account or not but if you don't have a RR account you might just open up one and see if you can access the 50,000 offer from there.
Also, does anyone have any informed insight into how long those 50,000 point card offers will stick around? They've been around for a long time, so I'm just hoping I'm not pushing my luck by waiting a month or two before getting the other card. I've also heard that biz cards are treated separate from personal ones in the sense that you don't need to do the usual Chase 30-60 day wait as you might want to do with a series of personals?
Life is so complicated...