FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A West Coast Adventure - SF, Vegas, Grand Canyon with VX and BA
Old Apr 9, 2012, 11:12 am
Spymon

Programs: BA Blue, IC Diamond Ambassador, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Gold, Hilton Gold
Smile A West Coast Adventure - SF, Vegas, Grand Canyon with VX and BA

Introduction

My partner and I have wanted to go to San Francisco for a good few years now and with her being sent over to LA for work she thought we could tag this holiday on the back of her business trip. Along the way we also had a few days in Las Vegas and a day trip to the Grand Canyon. I've broken this report up into sections to make it easy to navigate and also to save me having to write it up all at once. If you have read my previous trip report then you will know I like to get as much luxury out of my trip whilst spending as little as I can get away with. I hope you all enjoy reading this report as much as I enjoyed my trip!

**I have now updated this report in full, hopefully fixing a number of errors and adding the remainder of the photos**

Day 1 – LHR – SFO on BA World Traveler
Day 1 – Intercontinental San Francisco and Dinner at Bodega Bistro
Day 2 - San Francisco: Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park and Walks on Eddy, Russian Hill, Haight and Richmond
Day 3 – San Francisco: Ferry Building and Farmers' Market, Embarcadero, ferry to Sausalito, Sausalito, Financial District and MOMA
Day 4 – SFO – LAS on VX Main Cabin
Day 4 – Las Vegas from the 62nd Floor
Day 5 - A Grand Adventure to the Grand Canyon
Day 6 – Leaving Las Vegas – LAS to SFO on VX Main Cabin
Day 6 – Palace San Francisco – Living the Suite Life
Day 7 – Taj Campton Place – Dining with a Michelin Star
Day 8 Part 1 - Homeward bound – SFO – LHR BA First Time in Club World
Day 8 Part 2 - Homeward bound – SFO – LHR BA First Time in Club World
Final Thoughts and Conclusions

Grand Canyon Hoppi Point by Spymon26, on Flickr

Last edited by Spymon; May 1, 2012 at 9:10 am Reason: Updated TR with all new photos and a number of edits