FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official Delta 767-300ER Interior Mod Tracking Thread
Old Apr 7, 2012, 4:52 pm
DL2SXM
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by mnredfox
+1. Quick update from my 764 in 1A. While not as flat and good as the 777 lieflats, I definitely slept better on this than the AF A380 lieflats and also the old NW style WBC pods.

Few things I noticed:
1. Seats are narrow, but was still able to sleep on my back/sides
2. I think the 777, A330, and definitely the A380 are quieter, but not bad
3. 1A actually only gets FA traffic, lavs are behind BE section as indicated by seatguru
4. Many folks have complained about being cramped and feeling claustrophobic as the seat drops and goes forward into the foot well, but I didn't get this feeling.

Overall good seat. ^

I found the AF380 J seat, which is the same on any of the AF longhaul planes, to be very comfortable. Not as comfy as the 764 flatbed but surprisingly a very pleasant experience.

Amazing, I've only gotten 1 op-up ever, and that was from S to O on intra-Europe on AF. Meaning I went from having someone in the middle seat to no-one.
AF intra europe F class is pretty much a laughing stock compared to DL. I mean, the only thing to tip your hat to them is the meal they serve you no matter how long, or short, the flight is.