FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official Delta 767-300ER Interior Mod Tracking Thread
Old Apr 7, 2012, 4:11 am
kimmielou01

Programs: Delta, GM; HHonors, Gold
Originally Posted by GYEWorldTraveler
Actually I believe that in the middle section it is the odd numbered rows that have the table to the right of you. The only time I flew in the middle section I was in seat 5B and the table was to the right of me meaning that I had the aisle to my immediate left. I didn't like that. That was one of the first times I flew in the 1-2-1 config on the 767-300ERs and it was a last minute swap that kept my original seat but put me in the center section aisle. Definitely was a nice upgrade in equipment but I would have liked to be on the side with one seat since I was flying solo.

So just to recap:

Odd number seats on A side Rows 1-9: Table is to the right of you (between you and the aisle, more privacy)
Even numbered seats on A side Rows 1-9: Table is to the left of you (between the window and your seat, the aisle is directly to the right of you)

Odd number seats B and C section rows 1-9: Table is to the right of you (B seat has the aisle directly to the left, C side has table between you and the aisle)
Even numbered seats B and C section rows 1-9: Table is to the left of you (B seat has table between you and the aisle, C side has the aisle directly to the right)

Odd numbered seats D side Rows 1-9: Table is to the left of you (between you and the aisle, more privacy)
Even numbered seats D side Rows 1-9: Table is to the right of you (between the window and your seat, the aisle is directly to the left of you)
Thanks GYE!