FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How bad is the 763 Ghetto Bird?
View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2012, 9:51 am
SFnFlaGuy

E+ is ok...Freeze at Emergency Exit...FC Legroom marginal

Hello Everyone!

I'v flown most on these when I was doing the HNL/DEN route a year or two ago.

Guess I'm the only one here, but I absolutely hate those "Equipment Boxes" underneath the AB seats. I"m 6ft tall and I can't stretch my legs fully...unless if I'm at an angle, due to the boxes blocking the way.

E+ is ok....as someone posted here before, I made the mistake of choosing the Emergency exit by the door mid cabin and I too FROZE over there....and it was a packed flight....so I'm certain it doesn't make a difference if you're alone or have people sitting next to you...only difference is that there are more people there to freeze with....lol

Cabin interior is not bad...but blah....overhead bins are teeny and suck for storing carryon if you have regular sized carryon. It is overdue for a refurbish. I always feel like I'm flying in the 90's or older and the plane just hasn't been updated. (Lighting, wallls, general ambiance in the plane)

This is my least favorite A/C in the United system. Though I do prefer any PMUA plane in Econ since the PMCO planes seem to have a much harder/stiffer seat in Econ for some reason.