View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 12, 10:23 pm
kwildnj

Programs: Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Gold, National Exective, United Premier Silver
ExpertFlyer Question On Flight Information

I will ask my question "publically" so that everyone can benefit from the answer.

When pulling up flight status by flight number, for most major carriers, you can see the flight information, as an airline agent would in their respective system, which is great.

3888/04APR
P IAD/OUT 500P E00.05 ☨
P IAD/OFF 529P
P HPN/ON 646P
P HPN/IN 650P L00.01 ☨
P HPN/OUT 710P ON TIME ☨
P HPN/OFF 725P
P IAD/ON 843P
P IAD/IN 847P E00.03 ☨

SKED IAD ORIG 505P GTD A6A SHIP 7651☨
MD TO SEE MORE

However, as shown above, when airlines such as United have multi-segment flight numbers operating, all the information is not visible on the first page, and information such as the departure/arrival gate are hidden. Is there any chance either ExpertFlyer could include the second page of information, or have a way for the user to "MD" to the next page?

Also, the information as displayed above is only available when searching by flight number. If the flight number is not known, one has to first search by city pair, then find the flight number, and then go back and search by flight number. Any chance the flight info could be available by link from the city pair search results?

Just my two gripes. Thanks for any input.