FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad New York Downtown {US-NY}
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2012, 3:09 pm
AlexMktgMgr

Originally Posted by view
Thanks for the comments everyone, very valid points and we will be there beginning of June in fact so I think we will need to consider other options due to the little one we are bringing along. Without the infant I would definitely stay there, I donīt mind walking, subways, taxis etc and the deluxe suites look very nice indeed, the current promo rates taken into consideration.
Hello! I am glad to hear you are considering the Conrad New York for your stay in June. I just want to clarify some questions you had regarding the location. We are located walking distance from public transportation (6 different subway lines) as well as popular tourist attractions in Lower Manhattan. If you want to head to the Financial District or South Street Seaport but don't want to walk with the little one for more than 5-10 minutes, there is even a free shuttle bus you can take called the Downtown Connection that stops directly in front of our hotel, making frequent stops to popular Lower Manhattan destinations. Lastly, Taxis are available day and night and stop on all sides of our Hotel. Years ago, it used to be harder to find taxis in Lower Manhattan but I can vouch for the vast amount that are located here throughout all hours of the day now.

In addition to an increase in taxis, there are so many fun family activities in lower Manhattan as well as shopping and dining outlets. Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any additional questions and I can give you my direct phone number.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Alex
Marketing Manager at the Conrad New York

Last edited by JDiver; Apr 3, 2012 at 1:59 pm Reason: bold highlight shuttle info