FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone have luck with DL Lost & Found? (non-luggage)
Old Mar 21, 2012, 11:03 am
Oakshadow

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Anyone have luck with DL Lost & Found? (non-luggage)

For the first time in my life I've lost my keys.

After parking at LAX, I flew the nonstop LAX-MIA red-eye, had a morning meeting in Miami, then took a noon MIA-ATL flight, hung out in the B25 SC for a little, then flew ATL-LAX.

It was on that last flight I realized my keys were missing.

Most likely they either slipped out of my pocket while I was sleeping on the red-eye or were left at a TSA checkpoint in LAX or MIA.

I've left reports with LAX-TSA Lost & Found, MIA lost and found (apparently at MIA, TSA turns over lost items to the airport) and all my colleagues in Miami.

But for DL, there's no human I can talk to regarding lost and found. I can't even make a quick call to the ATL B25 SC and ask if anyone turned any keys in. I was told to fill out of form online and I did that. It's a bit disconcerting simply using an online form and submitting a report with an organization that I've experience troubled IT problems with and getting no confirmation of my report.

Just to put my mind a little at ease, has anyone had any success on recovering lost items after leaving a report on DL.com? Any more suggestions will be helpful.