FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Celebs on BA
Thread: Celebs on BA
View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:30 am
paulwuk

Programs: ABBA
Originally Posted by ILoveRuthEvershed
Monday morning on BA175 from Heathrow to JFK, I spotted Piers Morgan and someone I now know to be the bespectacled presenter of the Gadget Show. Imagine my surprise when Gadget Show guy turned out to be even more irritating than Piers Morgan. I think he had been pestering BA crew for a free upgrade to business class because not long after the flight took off he vacated his World Traveller Plus seat (I had a prime view from World Traveller!). He seemed a bit "look at me, I'm on the telly!", and a bit annoying.
Was Piers Morgan in WT+ !? CNN budgets must have been hit hard.

Originally Posted by Earthman
Hmmm...I was sat behind the Duchess of York and her two daughters not too long ago in club Europe down to nce.
They were standing at the exit as we left the plane at nce,waiting for special services,so we walked by them smiling.
They were whisked down a side corridor,presumably to a waiting car and did not do passport control.
I'm sure they did -- heads of state get away without passport control, the rest of us have to get it done somewhere by someone (although I'm not quite sure what country you're in when you go to Gaza).