FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miler companion benefit {Archive}
Old Mar 16, 2012, 8:01 pm
larry70470

Programs: United Global, One Pass Platinmum, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by flyer215
One suspects he was simply embarrassed at being completely wrong and trying to make up for it with a BS comment about a supposedly probable future devaluation of the benefit.

You should be getting the option to press 1 and talk to a Premier agent after waiting for a few min on the GS hold... just do that, they'll get a 1K MP service desk agent quickly if needed and fix things up..

FWIW, I was told my new GS creds (via companion match) were mailed on the 13th, which is before I got an agent to get the website I see to even reflect my new GS status (that was today).
Thanks, but the system is not the same as it was a few weeks ago, there is a voice that keeps repeating because of business volume there is a delay. Not the same as it was in the past.
I keep trying to get into the thanks a Million site, even today March 16th it says comeback in mid March. Anyone have any idea as to the gift? In the past they sent me Boca DeCasta Candle Holders, an i Pod, and the lifetime Red Carpet Membership, Oh and a model B777 airplane. Wondering what is next?