FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points at LAX Los Angeles Airport [Master Thread]
Old Mar 6, 2012, 4:55 pm
username
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The rest of my stay was pretty good. The cookies were good.

I am very impressed by the friendly staff at the breakfast restaurant ^ Can't say enough about that! The front door staff is also great.

The guest laundry facility location is a little strange and the machines are not the latest and greatest. I guess most people just overnight there so it does not make sense to invest in them.

The airport shuttle GPS display is cool. Not 100% accurate when they run extra buses. My wait was a lot shorter than what the displayed showed. A bus came out of nowhere and picked us up.

I did run into a very strange problem and I wonder if others have experienced it. I could get onto my corporate VPN OK but once in, I could not get to any internal sites (can get to the external sites). I was with our technical support and could not figure out why.

I have never had that problem before anywhere (and I travel a lot) and the problem fixed itself when I tried once I got onto the airplane (WN Wifi). Is there something strange with the Internet access in this hotel? It has something to do with the DNS suffix and routing, it seems.

Definitely a great value. Already booked my next stay!