FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check your seat assignment now
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2012, 6:57 am
sing-along

Programs: UA-1K (3MM); AA-Gold (1MM); Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by sing-along
My seats in C class from SFO-NRT-TPE are gone. I called res and they were unable to assign.

I checked and my other PNRs are okay. The only thing I can think of is it is UA837 however two types of aircraft - 747 to NRT and 777 to TPE.

I'll give it another day - worse case, I'll just buy another ticket and refund this one.

As for as getting through on the phone - I have called twice and have spoken to an agent with a wait time of less than a minute (1K 2MM).

Cheers
Well....got some seats back. I have our two seats back in the bubble of the 747 from SFO to NRT. For our flight from NRT-TPE the only seats they were able to assign were the bulk-head seats. Even though everyone is seeing C class wide open. NRT-TPE is such a short flight I can live with what I have and try to change it later over the next three weeks before my flight.

I was first told that I would have to wait until I check-in however the agent said she would try one other thing and put me on hold. I believe this time they called to someone in IAH to assist (my res agent was in ORD).

btw...I called at 02h30 PST / 04h30 CST - hold time was 30 minutes before someone picked up.

It has been a crazy week and I feel asleep on the couch after an early dinner last night and woke up at 02h15 PST and decided to call and see I could get my seats back.

Cheers