FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The FlyerTalk Business Exchange Forum
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2003, 12:59 pm
TomCayman

Programs: AA 3MM
Now I know commercial threads are frowned upon generally, but I hope nobody moderates this one out of existence, as FlyerTalk is a true virtual community...I guess anybody with more than 100 posts should be entitled to contribute to this thread

So..I work for a trading group that (among other things) owns and operates The Reef . We are a top beach resort in the Cayman Islands and offer special deals for FlyerTalkers (no, seriously, we do, just email me )

In the spirit of networking, anything you want to know about doing business in Cayman, drop me a line, I'm a pretty good source of info and an unoffical ambassador for this, my adopted home.

Also, I am a founder member of GlobalScot, a government sponsored network of Scots businesspeople around the world with a interest in companies doing business in Scotland or with Scottish companies.

I don't travel as much as I used to (as an ex airline exec, it does wear thin after a while), as in the travel industry so much marketing is now done online...the progress made in that area is remarkable.

Mind you, I am taking my one and only Concorde flight this summer, and that has rekindled my interest in flight ...oh, and yes, I will wear my kilt on the flight (easier to wear it than stuff in a rollaboard)

[This message has been edited by TomCayman (edited 04-30-2003).]