FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The FlyerTalk Business Exchange Forum
View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2003, 8:03 am
willie--wonka

Programs: UA MM1K,AA EXP
I have the dubious distinction of owning and running the only used and antique cookware store in existence(as far as we know, no one else has wanted to deal with the nearly impossible amount of clutter and bookkeeping involved in this deal). After 20 years I have finally figured out a way to travel a lot to ferret out and buy obscure and obsolete items for my clients. Flyertalk has made it possible for me to do this more efficiently and cheaply. Now if someone could just solve the problem of having competent and sensible employees to man the fort while I travel, I would be ecstatic.

We have no web site, as I've run out of hours to sleep and the inventory changes so frequently that this would be a totally useless exercise in technology---besides offending my luddite sensibilities and requiring another full-time person to handle all of the details and additional emails. We also have no more space to put a packing room for the inevitable mail-orders that would ensue.

We do, however, welcome any flyertalkers that might drop in for coffee. Attention:we never open before noon.