FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Clinic Thread - Lounge access rules
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:43 pm
The _Banking_Scot
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by xlax
So I was a good FTer, read every post here, other threads, BA website, Oneworld website, etc., but I am still confused about my lounge options at LHR and would really appreciate the wisdom of the experts here.

Mrs xlax and I are flying LAX-LHR-MAD and then BCN-LHR-LAX. Our TATL flights are in CW and our London to and from Spain are in CE. We are both lowly Blue members in BAEC, but I am Aadvantage Plat/OW Saphire. We will be at LHR late morning/early afternoon in both directions.

I believe all this means that we can use the Galleries Club, Galleries Arrivals, and Elemis facilities, but not the Galleries First (or CCR). Is that correct? If not, where did I get it wrong? If so, which of these should we try to use (including which Galleries Club)?

Thanks so much.

Xlax
Hi Xlax,

You are correct. You can use the Galleries club, arrivals and the spa but not the Galleries First and CCR.

However Galleries arrivals is landside and is meant for pax terminating in LHR and not connecting onwards ( it closes at 2pm).

On your LAX-LHR-MAD flight follow signs for flight connections ( assuming you are going to MAD the same day, clear security and to either Galleries Club. You can get a shower by asking at the desk by spa reception at the South Galleries complex.

Regards

TBS