FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Continental...new United, equals same old treatment
Old Feb 23, 2012, 5:30 am
Legend717

Programs: CO - Onepass Gold Elite--> UA - MileagePlus Gold Premier--> Silver --> AS - MileagePlan MVPGOLD!
[QUOTE=wpr8e;18065030]
Originally Posted by FLYMSY
What is the "s" in sUA?[/QUOTE

This is why I'm very very suspicious of most of the posters on this site. These are all internal monikers within UA and CO. The only people who would know the sCO and SUA designations would be internal employees, former employees, or people directly involved in merger activities.

I mean come on. We have "claimed" 1K passengers who know more about the RES entries in SHARES but claim to just being a customer. There's no way they're just passengers. No way.

So be very leery of who's posting on here. The vast majority negative 'experts' are way too knowledgeable (without actually being objective) to what's happening to not be close to the merger.

And you know who you are....I really wish current employees and former UA employees would quit crapping on virtually every post about how much better UA did things.
Put down the weed, dude, the paranoia is getting to you!
Many of us- myself included- know what sUA and sCO mean, though I interchange them with PMCO and PMUA just as often.
And after all the Star DO's that Continental invited everyone (except me, a lowly gold) to, LOTS of people know LOTS of things.