FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Continental...new United, equals same old treatment
Old Feb 22, 2012, 2:07 pm
circuitdogg

Old Continental...new United, equals same old treatment

I write this as im at minute 58 of a call to One Pass regarding benefits as well as owed mileage.....I think she went to a coffee break....I have been booking tickets at continental.com for the past years expecting my 500 bonus miles for booking at continental.com to appear in my account before the merger, I am now being told thats an old promotion and I will not get them in spite of this still being active on the website, so much for those thousands of unpaid bonus miles for booking... another sore point, Premier membership has been cheapened to the point of a junk stock, other than a free checked bag, the choice at an upgrade after all those new levels they have added to the program get their chance and maybe just maybe an econ plus seat if its left over......shame on you United!!!!!!! Its my sincere hope that one of the other carriers will court the disinfranchised United Premiers and make them feel welcome and we can vote with our feet!