FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OnePass Service Center - Worst Experience EVER
Old Feb 17, 2012, 5:14 pm
mkr
Suspended

Location: Just outside Big D, or many other places in big metal tubes
Programs: WN Rpd.Rwrds, AA, was longtime CO very top Elite tier, Overentitled UA Lifetime 1K (since 2012)
In my opinion the problems are all related to the merger and the pending date of March 3 integration (TICK...TICK...TICK...T-14 days and counting).

I do not think the new UA management gave enough lead time in planning the integration date of March 3. They seemingly picked the arbitrary date, and are forcing all segments of their operations to meet that "one size fits all" date, regardless of whether each of the individual segments are adequately trained or staffed as we near the date. They chose this instead of an insightful, step-by-step approach (in my opinion).

I think the OnePass service center is overwhelmed with thousands of calls as countless customers have similar problems and questions. I think management "rushed" to meet this arbitrary date of March 3. I hate to see what happens on March 3 and beyond, as I have read of and heard of reports from UA/CO employees not being adequately ready.

I forsee a chance there will be a delay in the March 3 projected date of integration. Then what happens...another mailing of stickers?