FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the most Avios you got from BA as compensation and for what?
Old Feb 7, 2012, 7:08 am
mike&co

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by David-A
While I'm happy when people highlight poor service recovery offers they have recieved and ask for advice - as I do think some have been insulting at times, I'm not at all sure about the wisdom of this thread.

It will just be used as a cheat sheet for all low life scavengers across the internet. Sabotaging their own bags, or even seats and other cabin aspects just to elicit compensation!

Rememeber, true compensation / appology need not have an Avios or cash price, it could be any number of other things, natures etc. Sometimes just a true appology.

That said, the best that has been recieved by some (in terms of avios or cash) we will never hear about here, even if they are FT members.

So, while I'm more than happy when people, including brand new 1 post members, ask about a compensation offer they have recieved as they consider it to be wrong (not just they want as much as possible), or because they think a legitimate compalint has not been listened to / understood at BA, I do not think this thread benefits any of us who fly BA.
Very strong descriptive "low life scavengers" No doubt you are referring to a very small minority here but I'm sure the vast majority of claims are justified. Let's face it, if you've paid for a particular product and it isn't delivered or not in the condition its supposed to be then you are entitled to some form of compensation, that's only right, is it not?