FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TATL Upgrades using Skymiles and SWUs on Air France/KLM
Old Feb 2, 2012, 9:56 am
DLATL777

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by stanfordhokie
Today, two DM agents could not even tell that I had cleared a waitlist into Z space on their own metal for an international itin. Third call I asked for the international reissue desk immediately who took care of it in a matter of minutes. What is wrong with these agents?
The last DM agent I got on the phone yesterdays sounded like a newly hired early 20s female who had to put me in hold 2-3 times as it was obvious she had NO idea how to search for KE award availability (Im only giving these details to paint the picture-I couldn't care less the gender of the agent). She then told me she found availability and transferred me to the international reissue desk...only to be told that she put in a D fare for a business class leg on an award ticket (which is paid business....) and that there in fact was NO award availability on my flight. This was after 20 minutes of hold time.

Just one of the many awful phone calls I have with these "good" agents at the DM line.