FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounges at LAX - Access, Showers, Questions, Which One? [Consolidated thread]
Old Jan 27, 2012, 10:48 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
You can use the reLAX lounge at TBIT for a $15 - $50 fee - according to the OP, it is accessed near the food court.

If you were flying Air Tahiti Nui's Poerava First or Poerava Business, you would have access to the lounge on the North wing 4th floor that also serves EVA Air, Air India, China Airlines, China Eastern, El Al Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Philippine Airlines (and used to serve Mexicana Airlines).

As this concerns lounges at the TBIT / Tom Bradley International Terminal, it's off to the appropriate Forum. JDiver, Moderator

Originally Posted by Churnman
I'll be flying into LAX on AA on July 3 then going to the International Terminal, but have a good 4 1/2 hours that I'd like to stretch out/lie down somewhere before a long flight. What are the lounges like or is there even a decent hotel (that doesn't smell like smoke in the rooms) that is connected that I could get to quickly if it's worth the time?

If there's a particular lounge that's good then I'll look into getting whatever cc offer that may have a one day free access to the club lounge. Also, any ideas on easy ways to get a one day pass would be appreciated.

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 27, 2012 at 4:03 pm Reason: corrected "free" to "fee" and number$ - thanks! & add TN lounge info