FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Motion Passed - Create a Games Forum under the Omni Category
Old Jan 19, 2012, 12:24 pm
dchristiva
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Formerly HPN, but then DCA and IAD for a while, and now back to HPN!
Programs: Honestly, I've been out of the travel game so long that I'm not even sure. Maybe Marriott Gold?
Originally Posted by It'sHip2B^2
I sort of wavering on the side of "No" now. I think that in a few weeks we'll be back to the same 2-3 games that are always active in OMNI. I don't think that 2-3 active games rationalizes an entirely new forum.

Plus I'll miss that part of the OMNI community. I enjoy watching the numbers tick down even though I don't participate that frequently. If an OMNI games forum happens I'll have another another page to check daily.

I'm beginning to feel like the motion was a little premature. We should have waited a few weeks for the novality of OMNI counting to wear off and then re-evaluated.
Precisely. Let's wait and see before jumping to conclusions. Even then, I think the issue can be handled in a much better manner than excluding certain posts from the count. Let's be consistent here. Wasn't that the argument for counting OMNI posts?